Welcome to ICEB 2022 - A Hybrid Conference
( ISSN: 1683-0040 EI-Compendex/Scopus indexed since 2005)
Celebrating the 22nd Anniversary
The 22nd International Conference on Electronic
Theme: "New Challenges and Opportunities for Post-pandemic E-Business"
October 13-17, 2022, Thursday to Monday
Paper submission is due on
AUG 30, 2022 SEP 20, 2022
Conference website in Bangkok: https://iceb2022.tbs.tu.ac.th/
The International Conference on Electronic
Business (ICEB) is an affiliated conference of Association of Information Systems. It brings together leading Electronic
Business scholars in Asia and around the world.
The conference is held under the supervision of
The International Consortium for Electronic
Business (http://icebnet.org/) editorial board and is the top
academic Electronic Business conference in the
world. It brings together top researchers in
Electronic Business field and related areas within
Asia and around the world to present
cutting-edge research and exchange intellectual
Celebrating its 22nd Anniversary, The 22nd International Conference on Electronic
Business will be co-hosted by the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Hong Kong, S.A.R. China and the
Thammasat Business School in Bangkok, Thailand, and
co-sponsored by the International Consortium for
Electronic Business, Journal of Business and Management, International Journal of Electronic Business, and the College of Management, National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan.
The Conference will be held in HYBRID MODE on October 13-17, 2022, Friday to Tuesday.
The University of Hong Kong is the host of virtual meetings. If the pandemic condition is allowed, the synchronized physical meetings
will be held in Thailand by Thammasat University in Bangkok. The theme of this year’s conference is
New Challenges and Opportunities for Post-pandemic E-Business.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic started at the end of 2019, e-business applications have increased significantly among households.
Due to the closure of shops during the shutdown period, people and consumer groups are afraid of shopping outside and staying at home more.
This phenomenon brings new challenges (e.g., increasing cyber security risks) and additional opportunities (e.g., e-business growth due to
more users, applications, and openness) for post-pandemic e-business. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AI and its applications
- Big data analytics and business intelligence
- Blockchain and its applications
- Collaborative commerce and sharing economy
- COVID pandemic e-business issues
- Cross-border e-commerce
- Cultural and social issues of e-business
- Digital marketing and consumer behavior
- Digital transformations in enterprises
- E-entrepreneurship and innovations
- E-governance, policy, and law
- E-healthcare and gerontechnology
- E-learning and COVID-19
- IoT and applications
- IT ethics and data governance
- Knowledge management and sharing
- New technology adoption and diffusion
- Security and privacy issues
- Smart cities and Internet of Things
- Smart homes and smart technologies
- Social media and social computing
- Strategies and models of e-business
- Supply chain management and e-logistics
- Virtual communities and social commerce
- Web mining and recommendation systems
- Other related issues
We are pleased to invite all related academic scholars to join this conference. ICEB and AIS members who are not authors
can attend all conference sessions FREE OF CHARGES after completing membership renewals.
EasyChair online submission is at
Please check the Important Dates on the website at http://iceb2022.johogo.com/important_dates.php.
This document is available at http://iceb2022.johogo.com/iceb2022CFP.pdf